The Sourcing and Governance Training course provides a basic knowledge of what the main concepts of Outsourcing and Sourcing Governance are and how they can be applied. Best practice shows that implementing and operating a Sourcing Governance Function will require staff awareness and understanding of the key principles and concepts of outsourcing and sourcing governance. In this course an interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and exercises.
Sourcing & Governance – Benefits for Individuals
- Develop positive, long-term, results-driven relationships with external service providers.
- Gain exposure to and general knowledge of the basic principles and skills of the outsourcing industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge against an independently developed set of industry-wide standards.
- Understand the challenges of implementing and operating a sourcing governance function.
- Earn PMI PDUs and IAOP certification points.
Sourcing & Governance – Benefits for the Business
- Restore managerial control and manage risk on the part of providers.
- Deliver improved management of sourcing IT projects resulting in better, more consistent results.
- Encourage staff awareness and understanding of key principles and concepts of outsourcing and sourcing governance.
- Understand the changing role of the IT organization when outsourcing and act accordingly.
- Reduce costs, focus on core competencies, shorten time to market and improve quality of service through effective management of outsourcing.
Contact us directly on the phone or we can get in touch with you →