Accelerating ITIL & ISO/IEC 20000 Process Implementation & Improvement
FoxPRISM™ is a fully interactive process modelling tool that helps our clients with the design, implementation and management of Service Management processes. It delivers a detailed knowledge base for IT users to acquire and follow key policy and processes (to level 4 procedures) to drive efficiency and productivity to the business.
This new centrally-hosted version, which clients can access via a subscriber licence, provides Fox IT with an easy and speedy capability for providing customers with new content updates, such as the forthcoming ITIL 4 and the recently published 2018 edition of ISO/IEC 20000.
Introduction to the FoxPRISM
Processes are typically detailed with the following breakdown:
- Overarching integrated process framework
- The ‘key elements’ of a process (based on best practice definitions)
- The main ‘process map’ highlighting the key stages of the process
- The individual ‘sub-process maps’ that detail the specific activities of executing the process, and which are supported by underpinning procedures and RACI matrices
- Process Assessment and maturity report
Supporting Process Implementation
FoxPRISM™ provides a customisable framework onto which organisations can map and build their own process models. The process and sub-process maps are designed to be easily customised by a client so that they become organisation-specific and subsequently provide an accurate representation of their current and/or future state way of working.
In addition to the process models, clients also have access to a repository of over 150 supporting documents and templates, such as policies, plans, service level agreements, operational level agreements, service catalogue, risk register, job descriptions, metrics & key performance indicators, etc.
Whether used before, during or after an implementation of Service Management processes and/or supporting technology, FoxPRISM™ will help deliver lower cost and earlier business benefits, via:
- An accelerated implementation time
- Reduced costs through more effective use of resources
- Reduced risk in using an approach based on proven templates and many years of proven implementation experience
- More effective deployment of supporting technology via alignment to business processes
- A baseline for continuous reference and service improvement
- Knowledge repository to aid consistent use and the induction of new staff
Easy To Use And Understand
FoxPRISM™ is a web-based modelling tool that is easy to customise and maintain, via online access to FoxPRISM platform plus the use of MS Excel and MS Visio. Flowcharts (designed in a swimlane format) and supporting text (i.e. procedures) are combined to illustrate processes and provide a reference that can be easily accessed, maintained and understood.
It enables information to be easily shared across the entire organisation and can be utilised as a single point of reference, or indeed used as a single repository for all information
FoxPRISM™ Maturity Self Assessment
Incorporated within FoxPRISM is Fox IT’s full assessment questionnaire set, allowing for self assessment across each processes providing a summary maturity for each with set of actions for improvement and a executive dashboard giving an overview of maturity across all IT disciplines. The prefect tool to create your improvement strategy as well as monitor processes over time.
FoxPRISM™ Licensing Model
FoxPRISM™ is licensed at two different levels: Administrator / Process Owner with access to the modelling tool to design new or amend current process and procedures (as well as other reference material), and a Reader license with read-only access to the knowledge base. The user model and design of the tool is fully configurable to meet client requirements and branding.
For more information about IT Process Implementation or how our other IT Acceleration Tools can help your business call us today →