The ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
This module covers the ‘core’ service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to include the ‘creation’ of services. It focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver, and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods, and tools.
“Create, Deliver and Support” module provides IT practitioners with an understanding of service quality and improvement methods, enabling them to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market.
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support is aimed at individuals who are continuing their journey in service management, ITSM managers and ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled and digital products and services, and those responsible for their end-to-end delivery, as well as holders of existing ITIL qualifications who wish to update and develop their knowledge further.
- Those practitioners with significant experience in IT service management who wish to know more about the ‘engine room’ of ITIL value activities Design & Transition, Obtain/Build, and Deliver & Support. It forms part of the Managing Professional set of course and so is suitable for individuals looking to achieve that overall designation (Managing Professional).
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers, and business process owners.
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
The ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support course and the Service Value Chain
- Corporate Training
Classroom: This is an instructor-led classroom (physical or virtual) based course that uses a combination of lectures, group discussions, assignments and sample exams to reinforce the key learning topics, and is based on AXELOS Best Practice Guidelines as documented in the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL MP) books (available for purchase separately).
- Self-Paced eLearning
eLearning: This is a self-paced online version of the course which uses recorded lectures, checkpoint tests, and sample exams normally available for a 90-day license. The exam is provided remotely online after the training.
- Blended: This is a combination of eLearning and 4 regular 2-hour progress/revisions usually spread over 8 weeks
It is recommended that students should complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and relevant books in preparation for the exam.
- The passing score is 70% (28 out of 40). The exam takes the form of a closed book, multiple-choice examination comprising 40 questions. You do not lose marks for wrong answers.
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
Some students may be entitled to additional time – your course director can give more details if required.
Fox IT provides the ITIL 4 Managing Professional training course in the UK and around the world via our partners.