The ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
It empowers candidates and organizations to deliver exceptional value by focusing on the conversion of demand into tangible benefits through IT-enabled services. By facilitating effective stakeholder management, digital professionals are better able to target stakeholders with the right service offerings and value propositions, distinguishing themselves and their organizations within a competitive and demanding environment.
The module covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and optimize the customer experience. It will also enable candidates to increase stakeholder satisfaction by co-creating value and developing mutually agreed requirements, providing the necessary tools to foster an advantageous culture of collaboration and transparency.
ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value module drives IT, professionals, to further interact with their stakeholders and influence and improve the user experience across a much wider framework. It is aimed at practitioners responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, those that focus on customer journey and experience, and those that are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers.
- Those practitioners with significant experience in IT service management who wish to know more about the ‘engagement’ activities relating to interactions and touchpoints with various kinds of stakeholders. It forms part of the Managing Professional set of course and so is suitable for individuals looking to achieve that overall designation (Managing Professional).
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree with details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
The ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value course and the Service Value Chain
- Corporate Training
Classroom: This is an instructor-led classroom (physical or virtual) based course that uses a combination of lectures, group discussions, assignments and sample exams to reinforce the key learning topics, and is based on AXELOS Best Practice Guidelines as documented in the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL MP) books (available for purchase separately).
- Self-Paced eLearning
eLearning: This is a self-paced online version of the course which uses recorded lectures, checkpoint tests, and sample exams normally available for a 90-day license. The exam is provided remotely online after the training.
- Blended: This is a combination of eLearning and 4 regular 2-hour progress/revisions usually spread over 8 weeks
It is recommended that students should complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and relevant books in preparation for the exam.
- The passing score is 70% (28 out of 40). The exam takes the form of a closed book, multiple-choice examination comprising 40 questions. You do not lose marks for wrong answers.
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
Some students may be entitled to additional time – your course director can give more details if required.
Fox IT provides the ITIL 4 Managing Professional training course in the UK and around the world via our partners.